ENERGIZING WINTER SMOOTHIE BOWL
Packed with spinach, kale, almond butter, oranges and grapefruit
*or you can do a mix of frozen mangos + pineapple.
Recipes makes 4 small bowls or 2-3 large smoothie bowls.
Author: Hip Foodie Mom
For the smoothie:
- 1½ cups spinach
- 1 cup kale, stems removed and chopped
- 1 to 1½ cups water
- 1 orange, peeled and broken into fourths
- 1 to 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 large frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 1 to 1½ cups frozen mangos* (or you can do a mix of mangos + pineapple)
For the toppings:
- hemp seeds
- chia seeds
- grapefruit chunks
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- apple slices
- Place leafy greens (spinach and kale) into your blender and add the water. Blend together until combined.
- Add in the orange, almond butter, frozen banana and frozen mangos and blend together until smooth. Pour into bowls and decorate with desired toppings.