ORANGE CREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE BOWL
Creamy, dreamy and everything you want in a smoothie that you can spoon
Author: Kristina LaRue | Love&Zest
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 fresh banana, sliced for topping
- 1 Florida orange, peeled and sliced for topping
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes, for topping
- 2 tablespoons granola, for topping
- Drizzle of natural almond butter, optional topping
- In a blender, place frozen banana chunks, protein powder, Florida Orange Juice, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls and top with banana slices, orange slices, coconut flakes, granola and a drizzle of creamy almond butter if desired.