GRAPEFRUIT SMOOTHIE BOWL
This sweet, refreshing, and creamy smoothie bowl makes for the perfect healthy breakfast or cooling treat
Author: Alexis | Hummasapien
- 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- ½ cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1 ripe sliced and frozen banana (can sub ½ cup frozen pineapple)
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- ¼ an avocado (can sub 1½ tbsp cashew butter)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings of choice: coconut, grapefruit segments, frozen raspberries, granola, etc.
- Segment grapefruit over a bowl. Dump all of the segments and juice (careful not to include the pith or seeds) into the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings of choice.
Source, credits & more information: Hummasapien