Work Wednesday: Fergus Falls
Human Resources Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with employee training and employee development plans
- Follow up with supervisors to ensure adherence to all leadership practices
- Provide coaching and feedback as necessary
- Assist all departments with recruiting and interviewing. Track status of candidates, write and place advertisements
- Act as an employee relations specialist, also doing some Public Relations
- Monitor and assist with the performance review process
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results for the department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Process payroll
- Maintain employee files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to express clear verbal and written communications
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ethical work practices
Education and Experience:
- Experience in prior human resources role required of 3-5 years
- SHRM Certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 4 years
Required work authorization
Easily Apply: ShoreMaster
Building Services Lead
State of Minnesota
Take the lead over maintenance processes in order to assist with fostering a safety culture in one of our Community Behavioral Health Hospitals (CBHH). Provide a safe and secure facility so that patients receive quality, professional services in a therapeutic environment. Maximize the risk of potential spread of infection, safety for staff, patients and visitors, and coordinate maintenance/housekeeping tasks to meet regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Perform lead duties of general maintenance work, including planning and assigning work schedules of facility, directing specific maintenance functions, and overseeing maintenance and repair activities;
- Ensure implementation of routine program for cleanliness of building so that the Department of Health, OSHA, and CBHH standards are met, and patients reside in a healthy and safe environment;
- Provide the full range of building services so that a clean, safe, and attractive environment is maintained for patients and staff;
- Arrange for needed repairs and tasks as assigned throughout the CBHH facility to maintain quality housekeeping services.
Principles of leadwork sufficient to plan, lead and provide training to departmental staff.
Methods, tools and equipment used in maintenance sufficient to operate and use them effectively and make repairs.
Technical knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals and possible chemical reactions.
Basic knowledge of tools and equipment involved in light maintenance (i.e. carpentry, painting, simple machine repairs).
Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations and the ability to communicate these to others.
AND Valid Driver's License
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
How to Apply
Click “Apply” at the bottom of this page. If you have questions about applying for jobs, contact the job information line at 651-259-3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Brenda Schleske at email@example.com.
If you are applying as a Connect 700 candidate, please email your eligibilty certificate to Shannon Horstman at firstname.lastname@example.org by the position closing date.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accomodation for an interview, you may contact the Department of Human Services' ADA Coordinator for assistance at 651-431-4945.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651-259-3637 or email email@example.com. Please indicate what assistance you need.
Easily apply: State of Minnesota
Package Delivery Driver
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
UPS is accepting applications for temporary, seasonal full-time Package Delivery Drivers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam is required. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Some UPS facilities may require the ability to drive a delivery vehicle with a standard (manual) transmission. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.
Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday - Friday) or (Tuesday - Saturday) depending on the building needs.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Easily apply: UPS
Hot job opening, fresh out of the Oven! We are happy that you are interested in joining the Domino's team! Domino's Pizza is the world leader in pizza delivery. We operate over 10,300 stores in over 70 countries and we are continuously growing! In our stores, team members learn about business, management and what it takes to succeed. We have a rich history of growth and development-from-within-culture. The possibilities are endless at Domino's! Are you committed to excellence? Are you serious about having fun? Then this is the job for you! What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW! Right now, Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow. To drive for Domino's Pizza, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. In addition, our qualified applications must have an outstanding attitude toward customer service, basic math skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced team surrounding and an insured vehicle that passes regular safety inspections. Drivers can earn up to $30/hr or more with tips and mileage paid daily.
Brand: Domino's Pizza
Address: 126 W Cavour Fergus Falls, MN - 56537
Property Description: 1983 - Fergus
Property Number: 1983
Easily apply: Domino
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
A teller provides exceptional customer service and spends almost all of his/her time working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset, our customers. Tellers are responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. Tellers are expected to always balance their cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members
- Experience offering products and services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Easily apply: WellsFargo
Source, images, credits & more information: Indeed