Work Wednesday: Brainerd
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor
Cragun's Resort is looking for a customer service driven person for a full time year round Night Audit/Front Desk Agent.
Previous experience a plus.
Must be able to work a flexible shift to include weekends and holidays.
As a Front Desk Night Auditor you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience. Must understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Checks front desk accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records
- Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the resort's financial performance for the day
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front desk cashier
- Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card voucher
- Verifies all account postings and balances made during the day by front desk cashier and agents
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs
- Run End of day process / Night audit process on the property management software
Job Type: Full-time
Easily apply: Cragun's
Full-Time Receptionist / Office Admin
TJ Specialty Construction
We are seeking a strong and motivated individual for our Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant position. TJ Specialty Construction is a company that has been serving the Brainerd Lakes area for over 28 years. You'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work in an environment that values work/life balance.
- Act as a first point of contact for visitors and meet them with a friendly and professional manner
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including UPS pickup & deliveries
- Making copies as needed
- Attending bid openings with company vehicle
- Downloading & printing of plans and specifications for projects
- Assisting Project Manager Coordinator with various tasks upon request
- Outgoing personality
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Helpful attitude, willing to take on more responsibilities
- High proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word. Quickbooks experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Easily apply: TJ Specialty Construction
Customer Service Representative
Answering phones, taking orders and data entry for a medical equipment company.
The hours are 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Starting time can also be 10:30 with no lunch break, but ending time is non negotiable. 30 hours per week-no nights, weekends or major holidays! Come join us in a family owned business. No benefits are available for this position.
I will be taking resumes/applications immediately
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in Brainerd, MN?(within 1/2 hour distance)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Brainerd, MN
Easily apply: MRIequip
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
A teller provides exceptional customer service and spends almost all of his/her time working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset, our customers. Tellers are responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. Tellers are expected to always balance their cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members
- Experience offering products and services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
MN-Brainerd: 424 W Washington St - Brainerd, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Easily apply: WellsFargo
Patient Care Coordinator (0.6FTE)
20466 Patient Care Contact Ctr - BMC
Serves as initial point of contact to patients seeking medical assistance for Essentia Health clinics and departments. This is a complex, high call volume, patient contact clinical service position, which provides a wide-range of services oriented toward gathering patient information, both clinical and insurance/guarantor, and coordinating the scheduling of services for patients including ancillary and procedure scheduling, with an emphasis on excellent customer service. The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for handling incoming calls and on line requests from patients while recording, evaluating and managing patient needs; communicating with the nursing staff when necessary. Exhibits and promotes a full understanding of customer service philosophy; stressing the importance of making a positive impact upon customers. Must keep current with clinical, provider, and scheduling information pertaining to the departments served. Responsible for accurately scheduling a wide range of patient appointments types, including procedures, for numerous Essentia departments and clinics.
Responsible for full pre-registration of all patients calling to schedule an appointment, including updating of guarantor information and verification of insurance eligibility. Responsible for proficiently and accurately entering data in the permanent Electronic Health Record while talking with the patient. Responsible for support of direct marketing campaigns by adhering to specific data gathering and scheduling guidelines related to each individual campaign. Responsible to support a variety of Population Management, Chronic Disease Management and ACO initiatives through patient registry and outbound calling. Reports directly to Patient Care Coordination Center Manager and is accountable to the System Director of Telecare Services.
Work Experience: If no education, 2 years clinical scheduling experience. Strong, accurate PC typing and verbal communication.
Graduate of LPN, Medical Secretary, Health Unit Coordinator, Medical Assistant, Paramedic, EMT or similar program.
Day Rotation (United States of America)
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Easily apply: Essentia Health