When it’s party time, garnish the top with a little of whatever leftover ingredients you might have: a little egg, a little bacon, a sprinkling of peas
AUTHOR: Ree Drummond | ThePioneerWoman
- 2 heads Iceberg Lettuce, Chopped
- 8 ounces, fluid Baby Spinach, Washed And Dried
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 8 whole Hard Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- 16 ounces, weight Bacon, Cooked And Chopped
- 4 whole Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 bunch Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 8 ounces, weight Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 bag (10 Ounce) Frozen Peas, Partially Thawed
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup (Real) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (more To Taste)
- Fresh Dill, Chopped
In a clear glass bowl, layer salad ingredients in the order they appear above, concentrating ingredients around the perimeter of the bowl and filling in the center with lettuce, if needed. End with the layer of peas.
Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Pour over the top of the peas and spread to cover, bringing dressing all the way out to the edges of the bowl. Sprinkle with fresh dill.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Toss just before serving.
Source, images, credits & more information: ThePioneerWoman