Work Wednesday: Detroit Lakes
Holiday Inn on the Lake
We are looking for both Cocktail Servers and Dining Room Servers in our Ice House Restaurant and Holiday Beach Bar & Grill. We are Detroit Lake's only full service hotel. We have a great Lakeside Patio connected to food service outlets. We are looking for great team oriented individuals to help build our friendly, fun, and professional team.
As a server your job is to make sure the guests’ get everything they need to ensure a great experience.
- Greeting your tables and introducing yourself.
- Offering a drink and appetizer
- Take the entrée order
- Enter the order into the computer
- Bringing out the food and other beverages the guest might want/need
- Check on the guests, offer dessert
- Prepare the bill for the guests
- Deliver the bill
- Offer to bring the bill to the register for the guest
- Clean and reset the table for the next guest.
- Making sure the salad bar stays full
- Help co-workers with their section when available.
- End of shift work
- Making sure all tables are cleaned and reset
As a Team Member at the Holiday Inn you will get to enjoy our many benefits that no other business in the Detroit Lakes area can offer.
1. Health Insurance
2. Life Insurance
3. Long-Term Disability Insurance
4. Simple IRA match
5. Like to travel? - Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes is one of over 5,000 members of the IHG hotels group. Stay at any IHG hotel around the world at their employee rate. $29 - $79 The average hotel is $49/night
6. PTO Time
7. Use of pool & fitness area
8. Use of Summer Toys - paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, bikes, fishing equipment.
9. Discounted Pontoon Rentals
Job Type: Part-time
- Serving: 1 year
Easily apply: HolidayInnOnTheLake
Office Assistant- Detroit Lakes, MN
Kelly Services is currently hiring for an Office Assistant to work with a Government department in Detroit Lakes, MN. If you have a high attention to detail, this may be a great opportunity for you! This is a temporary position, beginning immediately with full-time hours Monday to Friday. Pay is $10.00/hour.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Highly organized
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Self-starter with the ability to stay on task
- Experience working with office equipment (fax, scanner, email, phone)
- Ability to sit/stand/bend for an 8 hour shift
- High School Diploma or GED
For immediate consideration, please call our office at 701-281-4850 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Office Assistant' in the subject line. To view all of our career opportunities, please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com or download our "Kelly Jobs" app on the App Store or Play Store. Let us help advance your career today! Open until 7:00pm on Tuesday's!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Easily apply: Kelly Services
Action Fabricating, Inc
Action Fabricating, Inc. is a growing ISO certified, custom metal fabricating company for some of the world's largest OEM's. We are proud to offer our customer's world class manufacturing at any of our 4 locations across the country. We offer a fast-paced environment, with a great benefits package and competitive wages. We focus on building a quality team and staying on top of innovation with our buildings and equipment to offer the best, most satisfying customer service experience to our customers.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, self-driven individuals to join our 1st and 2nd shift welding teams at our location in Detroit Lakes, MN.
Under general supervision, operates a manual welder and inspects/ensures the production of quality parts. Help with design of jigs and fixtures for a safe and efficient operation.
1. Ability to visualize and interpret blue prints and sketches.
2. Manufacture quality parts by referring to the pattern, and paperwork.
3. Ability to use the basic inspection equipment (calipers, height gauge, etc.) to be able to inspect parts being produced by the individual.
4. Ability to produce quality welds.
5. Ability to adjust to changes in production requirements.
6. Ability to acknowledge problems with the welder and be able to get the correct individual involved.
7. Maintain a clean and safe work area for efficient operation.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Graduation from high school or equivalent.
Experience and Skills Required:
At least two years of wire welding and other related mechanical and shop experience preferred which includes the following skills and abilities:
1. Ability to understand, follow and issue routine oral and written instructions.
2. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
3. Knowledge of basic welding.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Welding: 4 years
Easily apply: Action Fabricating, Inc.
Address: | 139 Veterans Memorial Parkway , Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501 |
At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone’s day and putting a smile on their face!
Coffee & Bagels Brands is Caribou Coffee, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Noah’s New York Bagels, Bruegger’s Bagels and Manhattan Bagel. We are your friendly neighborhood gathering place for good conversation and great food.
About the Shift Leader:
Our Shift Leaders are a critical part of our store leadership team and have the great responsibility of working directly with the General Managers.
They train and lead our Team Members to understand our goals and expectations while achieving daily sales goals, and maintaining and promoting a consistent and superior guest experience – AKA - being a Bright Spot!
What we are looking for:
Ability to Take Ownership of your career and Be Yourself! That’s very important to us!
A high school diploma or GED is preferred
At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained to take responsibility as a Shift Leader.
The ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Easily apply: Caribou Coffee
Forklift Driver (multiple openings)
Otter Tail Corporation
*** If you are viewing this opportunity outside of our website and are interested in applying or if you would like to see a list of all our open BTD positions, please go to: www.btdmfg.com***
***Multiple Openings ***
Company Overview: BTD is a fast growing metalworking company. We provide custom metalwork services for some of the world’s top brands. Our 1100+ employees work from four facilities throughout the Midwest and Southeast. We invest in our people, our equipment, and our facilities to offer our clients the best value possible. We are also a wholly-owned subsidiary of Otter Tail Corporation, a publicly traded company on NASDAQ.
Summary: In a manufacturing environment, performs moderately difficult to difficult material handling activities. Work directly with production operators and set-up personnel. Ensures that production operators are supplied with raw material, removes finished goods and empties scrap containers. Assist set-up personnel with removing dies and placement of dies in the press. Ensure that the production area is supplied with dies and raw material as requested. Assist other departments and coworkers as needed.
Safety is #1 at BTD: Our expectation is that every employee:
1) Strictly follows safety policies, rules and safe work methods.
2) Promptly corrects or reports safety hazards or unsafe conditions. Promptly reports injuries for prompt diagnosis and treatment.
3) Makes regular suggestions for safety process improvements to support continuous improvement in safety.
1. Operates a forklift in the production area to supply materials to multiple equipment operators in a safe, accurate and efficient manner.
2. Checks inputs and inventory movements in Axapta.
3. Puts away raw material and moves finished goods to trailers from production areas.
4. Provides Production with raw material work in progress (including child parts), containers, and dies. Removes scrap, dies and finished goods from Production.
5. Uses the scale to piece count and weigh the finished product.
6. Cleans and rearranges things to improve working conditions in a safe and efficient manner.
7. Follows all safety regulations.
8. Keeps all material neat and orderly in accordance with the Five-Pillar concept.
Requirements Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Graduation from high school or equivalent. Experience and Skills Required: At least one year of recent experience, this includes the following skills and abilities:
1. Strong working knowledge of the equipment, materials, methods and practices used in material handling and warehouse operations.
2. Working knowledge of related safety equipment to include proper use of safety equipment and proper safety precautions (forks down, no climbing racks, using walkway doors, etc.).
3. Ability to organize, coordinate and perform material handling activities in a production environment.
4. Ability to understand, follow and issue routine oral and written instructions.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
6. Ability to anticipate potential bottlenecks in the production process and react to them in a safe and efficient manner.
7. Ability to work well under pressure in a safe and efficient manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Easily apply: Ottertail
all images and posts found on company sites and Indeed.com