WATERMELON MINT ICE CREAM
Summertime in a scoop!
AUTHOR: Natalie | FeastingOnFruit
- 1 cup (225g) coconut cream*
- 5 cups (500g) frozen watermelon
- A handful of fresh mint
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend, using the tamper or stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until creamy and smooth.
- Eat immediately as soft serve OR freeze for 3-4 hours until scoop-able.
Source, images, credits & more information: FeastingOnFruit