Sweet-and-Savory Pork Burger
This juicy pork is topped with juicy peaches and tangy goat cheese for one decadent summer sandwich
- 1 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 3 minced scallions
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 lg. peach (cut into wedges)
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- Arugula, for serving
- Crumbled goat cheese, for serving
- Dijonnaise, for serving
- Combine ground pork and scallions; shape into 4 (4-inch) patties. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Toss peach with canola oil. Grill until warm, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Serve burgers with peaches on buns with arugula, goat cheese, and Dijonnaise.
Source, image, credits & more information: CountryLiving