Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles
Cute, easy and most of all, delicious! (No specialty items needed, you probably have all of these items in your kitchen!)
AUTHOR: Vanessa | SeeVanessaCraft
- 1 cup water
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3-4 raspberries per pop, chopped
- You’ll also need: small paper cups, popsicle sticks, foil
- Mix 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons sugar together over low heat, continuously stirring, until sugar is fully melted. Remove from heat add juice from 1 lemon. Allow to cool. Chop 3-4 raspberries for each pop and add to the bottom of each cup. Pour liquid into the cups, almost all the way to the top.
- Cover each cup with a piece of foil and cut a slit in the middle to stick the popsicle stick through. Place in the freezer.
- Once the pops are fully frozen, peel off the paper cups and enjoy!
Source, images, credits & more information: SeeVanessaCraft