A fun, adult boozy Sangria Popsicle perfect for lazy summer days
AUTHOR: Jessica | DixieCrystals
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup sangria (or sweet red wine)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh fruit, sliced (suggestions: orange, lemon and cherries)
- Add a few pieces of sliced fruit to each popsicle mold. (We added one lemon slice, half of one orange slice and one cherry in each popsicle mold.) Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add water and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in sangria, orange juice and cinnamon. Pour sangria mixture into prepared popsicle molds.
- Freeze for four hours and then serve!
Source, images, credits & more information: DixieCrystals